- A training camp for military recruits. No, that's not us.
- A correctional method, usually applied to youthful offenders, that employs strict disciplinary techniques and rigorous physical training. No, no, no, that's not us. We don't scream, yell or shame.
- An intensive training program, as for improving one's physical fitness. Ah, now that's us. But with fun and mindful, clear instructions from two people who love working out: Doug and Krysta.
Here is what Body Roxx boot camp is all about:
- 9:15 am fun in the park. (Layer up, it starts cold, but you'll warm up plenty soon.)
- Exercise outside. (Fuel up with plenty protein, you'll be burning it.)
- Resiliency training. (Rain or shine, we do it!)