Friday, August 15, 2014

Friendly, Kind and Straight Talking - That's what kind of peopleworkout at SonomaXFitness

I love working out with Lisa because she made me become a lot better trainer.

How?

She asked all the right questions and then she followed through with everything I asked her to do.  So I had to stay one step ahead of her rapid progress. 

And she is a good listener.  

She followed her diet to the exact calorie.  And on her very first show she almost out performed Miss Olympia, coming second in the Windsor Body Building Show.

I call Lisa my best girlfriend.  She is a straight talker.  She is generous.

She is exactly the kind of client I love to have at SonomaXFitness.



You don't need to outperform Miss Olympia, you just have to be exited about feeling better and enjoying the journey of getting healthy one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts