Sunday, November 2, 2014

Carb Cycling: My Secret To Losing Fat and Getting Lean

It's a simple formula, and it's my secret to losing body fat and getting lean.  I cycle carbs.  Carb cycling is an eating schedule alternating between high-carb and low-carb days. Some people like to build in reward days on which they can eat their favorite foods.

My schedule is:

3 low card days
3 medium carb days
1 high carb day

I've found that doing cardio on low carb days is best for me.  I focus on big muscle groups on high carb days and on medium carb days I focus on exercising everything else.

When I eat the same meal over and over again, it seems like my metabolism adjusts to the monotony and things slow down and fat up.  Cycling carbs seems to keep my metabolism on alert, moving things along nicely. 

Contact me for more information on how I use carb cycling and if you like, schedule a visit to sonomaxfitness gym, I'd love to show you around.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts