Monday, December 15, 2014

Learning, Laughing, Growing, and Getting Fit!



"I can’t imagine a better training experience than the one I get with Doug at SonomaXfitness

"He really knows his stuff. He completely understands my goals. He pushes me every week to work hard, to have fun, and to make progress in and out of his gym. 

"My dad also trains there, and he’s as hooked as I am. I wish I had met Doug (and his awesome dog Pete) earlier, but am grateful to be there now, learning, laughing, growing, and getting fit! Thanks Doug and everyone else at SonomaXfitness."
Derick T

Derick has been training for three months, and in that time he has worked so hard that he has inspired me to step up my own training!

Training him and Rick, his dad, has also shown me an awesome closeness that seems so rare these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts