Monday, December 8, 2014

Set and Achieve my Fitness Goals Faster Than I Thought Possible

Nothing beats a good testimonial, and it's music to my ears when a client says something like Eric Murray did, "Doug McKinney is the best trainer I’ve ever worked with."

It's a blessing to do work that I truly love doing, and I get to work with people who are motivated, excited and committed every day.  Thank you Eric for the great affirmation of our work together at www.SonomaXFitness.com

I’ve achieved greater gains with less weights and strain than ever before. He helped me set and achieve my fitness goals faster than I thought possible, while being attentive to staying safe and avoiding injuries.  He understands that fitness is a state of mind as much as of the body. He has a wealth of knowledge gained from lifetime of experience, and is a role model of what can be accomplished with dedication.  Doug is a caring, attentive pro who inspires me to do my best—and he is fun to work out with! SonomaXFitness is well-equipped and a comfortable and safe environment to get fit, regardless of gender, race or beliefs. And it’s fairly priced.

-Eric Murray
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts